Expect a comfortable experience with HomeRite.
At HomeRite, we’re all about making your home a more beautiful, energy efficient, and comfortable place to live. And comfort means no stress… and no surprises. That’s why we take the time to help you understand our process so you can make educated, value-driven decisions about your windows and patio doors.
Here are the highlights of what you can expect from your HomeRite experience.
• First we’ll meet in our showroom where your window consultant will familiarize you with HomeRite and talk about your needs.
• We offer a free in-home consultation. While in your home, we’ll need for you to show us around so we can get a complete picture of your needs, and take all the necessary measurements.
• We’ll talk to you about your personal taste and preferences and help you decide on the best windows and/or patio doors for you, based on the look you’re going for, and considering energy efficiency, price, and the features you’re interested in.
• Using our measurements, we’ll give you an accurate cost estimate based on the style you’ve chosen.
• When you’re satisfied with your selection and cost estimate, we’ll double check all of your specifications and, if necessary, call you and come back to confirm sizes.
• Once your order is produced, we’ll schedule an installation date that’s convenient for you.
• In preparation for your installation, you can help by moving furniture, taking down curtains, blinds, etc., and clearing the window sills. Also, if you have a security system, our installers will disconnect it. However, you are responsible for making arrangements to have it reconnected.
• Installation can often be completed in one day, and you can be sure we’ll leave your home just as we found it. We’ll also dispose of your old windows and/or doors, unless you request that we leave them. Payment in full is required upon completion of your installation.